The Kirk Family

Friday, May 15, 2009

Pottery...One of my new favorite things!


So I started taking a pottery class. I was complaining to Andrew how day in and day out I do the same things (I love being at home with Alex), but miss stimulation to the brain. (For all of you mom's out there...I am sure you know what I am talking about). When the class opened up I decided to give it a try. Well unknown to myself...I have found the class to be very therapeutic and decided to go get my own tools since the class is coming to an end. I wanted to post what I have already made, but it is at school, so I will brag about those later, but here is my project I am working on at home at the time. The plan is for it to be a vase.

2 Comments:

At May 15, 2009 at 4:25 PM , Blogger The MOM of 4 Greenstreets said...

Very Cool!

 
At May 16, 2009 at 7:11 AM , Blogger Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Cool! You are very creative and crafty Kara. I love it! That is great that you have found something you enjoy doing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home