The Kirk Family

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Preschool Today! Eating dirt and worms (D and W)




So Alex really thought this preschool activity was cool! I had him dump the dirt (dry pudding mix) in the bowl and then he put the milk in. While laying Claire down I could hear him say over and over quietly... "mmm..this is good! mmmm. this is good!" before it was mixed. I was excited that he recognized the letter "D" from last month while reviewing since he doesn't look like he is paying attention. This was a fun way for Alex to be involved with learning and the poor worms didn't stand much of a chance!

2 Comments:

At April 16, 2010 at 3:30 PM , Blogger Megan said...

How fun! Are you doing preschool with Alex on your own or are you with a group?

 
At April 23, 2010 at 12:05 PM , Blogger The Kirk Family! said...

I am doing it on my own. I am having a hard time finding one that is less than $100.00 a month! So I figure I can do it myself for free! He loves preschool time and so for now it works!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home