The Kirk Family

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Claire after diaper # 4 in 5 minutes....


I often hold her legs up to make sure she is done, but that wasn't the case this time...she smiled each time and I think she may have been doing it on purpose!...It's almost like she is posing too! She has figured out when we lie her down that if she screams for 5 minutes we will hold her and she can fall asleep in our arms...so I figured out if I let her scream for 6 minutes she will knock herself out...maybe she has figured out a way to get even!

2 Comments:

At October 28, 2009 at 3:18 PM , Blogger Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

She is a cutie man. Babies are smarter than we think... haha!

 
At October 29, 2009 at 1:07 PM , Blogger Steph said...

Kids are so smart! I think they both look so much like you when they smile!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home