The Kirk Family

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Bring on the Spring!!! Hint Hint...


This was really fun! It was even more fun when I realized I had a gift certificate to Hobby Lobby I received for Christmas! I went there knowing I wanted to buy a wreath frame and when I saw the zig zag twig wreath, I fell in love with it and knew with a couple little birds sitting on it....it would be perfect! All you need for this project is a few flowers that "pop", a few bushels of "filler" flowers, the wreath, and hot glue gun...oh, and unless you are strong enough to break wire...you will want wire cutters.
Cut the silk flowers leaving about an inch from the flower. Then place them where you think you want them. Then, just glue em down!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home