The Kirk Family

Sunday, June 14, 2009

My brother-in-law started a business called OmniManage and they made a web app that is a really cool way for small businesses to keep track of their company details. Its called DaytaLists. It aims to replace spreadsheets being used as information management programs. It's as easy as using a spreadsheet, but it's a lot more efficient than a spreadsheet for storing lots of information/details about your business, kind of like Microsoft Access or similar programs. Anyway, check it out and tell me what you think. He has just started marketing it so if you have any advice about how to make the website better or any good marketing ideas, I'm sure he would be grateful.

1 Comments:

At June 15, 2009 at 11:18 AM , Blogger Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Interesting... don't have my own business but wish I did! Good to keep in mind though for the future because who knows, I could start my own business later on in life (at least I hope to).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home