The Kirk Family

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Getting Ready for Baby Girl!




I saw something similar in a store to the butterfly and decided I wasn't going to buy it and go hungry for a week, so I made something like it myself....along with a dragonfly. I am getting excited to have a little girl and must admit the cute bows and shoes have started to get the best of me! We decided to convert our storage closet into a baby room (It is big....about 5 feet wide 8 feet long). I have to say, I think it looks really cute and better than I though considering it is a closet.

6 Comments:

At June 23, 2009 at 7:00 PM , Blogger Megan said...

I love your paintings! They look great!

 
At June 24, 2009 at 8:46 AM , Blogger The Odermott's said...

Those are really cute!!

 
At June 24, 2009 at 2:29 PM , Blogger Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

THAT IS ADORABLE! Was it easy to do? Do you want to share how you did it? They are seriously way cute. How exciting!

 
At June 24, 2009 at 2:31 PM , Blogger Natalie Kirk said...

Stop announcing it's a closet! Refer to it as an "improvised room."

 
At July 21, 2009 at 12:41 PM , Blogger Hillary said...

So CUTE Kara. Did you paint it or use already-made circles? You know you can't post something like that without more explanation.... looks great.

 
At August 21, 2009 at 12:31 PM , Blogger Nourishing Creations said...

Congrats! I didn't know!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home