The Kirk Family

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Dresses I just made!



So I decided to live in sun dresses for the rest of the hot pregnant summer I have a head of me!  I made myself four.  I don't have photos of those, but I had material left over from two of them to make four little girl sun dresses I do have photos for....  I am going to try and sell 2 out of the 4 in my Etsy store that are duplicates and keep the other 2 for our new baby.  If you want check out my store it is www.karakirk.esty.com...but these photos are on there.  If you like them enough...and want one...the price will be different for you!
I am having fun getting ready for baby girl no name!  We havn't found one to agree on yet.  It is a big decision because you will hear that name constantly and she will to for the rest of her life!  We are taking suggestions!  Feel free to tell us a name...but no guarantees we are going to like it! (One or both of us).

3 Comments:

At July 23, 2009 at 11:45 AM , Blogger The Odermott's said...

I heard the name Shaylee the other day I thought that was cute.

 
At July 28, 2009 at 1:19 PM , Blogger Megan said...

Cute dresses!

 
At August 11, 2009 at 10:12 PM , Blogger Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Wow! All of your projects are so cute (the dresses, the paintings, etc.)!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home