The Kirk Family

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Ideas for girl names!

I have procrastinated searching for a girl name. I am due Sept 19th...so I have time, but if you want to share any with me...we can go from there. So far we have agreed on a few names....Maylee, Allee (we like the Lee because my Mother-In-Law's middle name is Lee...but pronounced Ally), and Claire. I am getting excited now that I have gotten some very cute girl clothes. A friend of mine who purchased girl clothes and never had a girl decided to get rid of them...all brand new things. Can't beat a better bargain than that! (I did trade her for some Scentsy stuff though)

4 Comments:

At July 11, 2009 at 12:33 PM , Blogger Steph said...

Cute name ideas! Girls are so fun! Do you have a middle name idea too?

 
At July 11, 2009 at 3:07 PM , Blogger Megan said...

Both cute names! I especially like the name Claire. Good luck choosing.

 
At July 11, 2009 at 9:44 PM , Blogger The Odermott's said...

you know there is always leslee. just like your twin.

 
At July 12, 2009 at 9:00 PM , Blogger Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

The clothes sound great!! I like all of those names... and especially Claire. How fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home