The Kirk Family

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Photos taken 10/08/09






Claire has curls, so I wanted to get a picture of them and update and post some photos. She has had 3 REALLY bad nights. I am thinking it may be from me eating dairy, but let me know if you have any suggestions or possible causes of a very gassy baby. She is smiling and has been since she was about 4 days old. People say it is gas, but she smiles back. Alex is starting to accept Claire as part of the family. He has loved having her, just showing signs of lacking attention! When he wants my attention desperately...he will say "Put her back!"...meaning in the car seat, swing or wherever is close so he can get my undivided attention.
I love having a little girl! I am in the process of buying some cute bows from a friend of a friend...if anyone is interested...her name is Lally and her cost is very reasonable. She is at www.cutiebows.blotspot.com (I think).

5 Comments:

At October 8, 2009 at 12:06 PM , Blogger Hebdon's said...

Wow! She looks like you with dark hair. Where did all that hair come from? She is beautiful.

 
At October 9, 2009 at 7:16 AM , Blogger Shana said...

She looks so much different from when I saw her just a week ago! They change so much when they are that little. So cute! I never used it, but I had a lot of friends swear by these gas-relief drops your dr. can prescribe. I guess they are a simple, safe, easy to use drop that is supposed to be a miracle worker. I'd definitely ask your dr. if she continues to have trouble. You need more sleep!

 
At October 9, 2009 at 10:16 AM , Blogger Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

That is too bad that she has had some bad nights. I wish I could offer advice but I have not had a little one yet. Claire is adorable though... lots of hair and she has got some great skin. Congrats!

 
At October 9, 2009 at 2:48 PM , Blogger Megan said...

She is beautiful! Sorry about the bad nights, that's so rough! Sandy had a lot of trouble with dairy and it seemed to make a big difference when I cut it out of my diet. She outgrew it by the time she was 8 months old or so.

 
At October 9, 2009 at 9:23 PM , Blogger The Odermott's said...

i feel like i am looking at yours and leslees baby picture when you guys were together. She is a little you!! Lucky girl she will be beautiful. Well she alreay is but you know what i mean. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home